The Power Of Working With A Personal Coach
- Will you recognize a deal when you see it?
- Will you know how to analyze the numbers?
- Will you know how to negotiate the right price?
- Will you even know where to start?
- Browse Frequently Asked Questions
I’m Russell Ward. I have found financial freedom through real estate investing and want to share with you the real estate tips and secrets that I have learned. Are you ready to go on an accelerated track to reach your real estate goals?
Real estate is one of the fastest ways to build wealth. If you want to learn about how to further your career as a real estate investor, part of your success is dependent on the education that you receive. Learning the details of land deals can be much clearer when you walk with someone who will help you every step of the way.
Even Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan have personal coaches. Why? Because the athlete knows that with the help of a coach, he can reach exceptional heights in his career. Once you hire someone to coach you, guide you, and hold you accountable, you suddenly find yourself much more productive and accomplish your goals much more readily. Through the process of coaching, investors deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
I have a firm conviction that coaching is very effective to get fast results as it encourages you to take action steps vs. endlessly discussing, studying or reading more about how to do land deals. My approach to coaching is experiential because it involves the active and collaborative participation of both the coach and the investor.
Do you ever wish you had someone you could talk to who would truly listen and help you figure out what to do rather than simply telling you what they think you should do? If you're stuck in old patterns, beliefs, or habits or if want to have a life you love, or have a job you're passionate about, then coaching is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Keys to success only known by professional real estate investors
- How CONTROL is more important than OWNERSHIP!
- How to create your own profitable real estate business
- How to identify below-market wholesale deals
- How to flip properties quickly and easily
- How to network with other real estate professionals
- Strategies to contact landowners who don’t have their property currently for sale
- How to construct a contract
- How to fine tune your negotiation abilities
- The nuts and bolts of the no-money down strategy that really works!
- Where to find and use other peoples money and credit
Those that have achieved great success in real estate at some point in their travels have had a mentor to challenge them to reach their goals. My coaching is entirely focused on you and I am passionate about you achieving your success!
Right now is a great opportunity to do land deals because there is an abundance of willing buyers ready to buy with cash. As a vacant land investor, your job is to put yourself in the middle of the sale and to profit from the knowledge and experience you bring to the deal.
Take a look at Frequently Asked Questions to get a better understanding of how personal coaching can work for you.
Russell is also a business coach. He has coached over 150 business owners and managers. If you need to make changes in your life or business and not sure which direction to take, contact Russell. He can provide direction and insight to help you overcome the hurdles that are hindering your situation. To learn more about his services go to www.russellward.com